Subject: RE: [Leica] Airport security
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 11:28:52 -0700

I'll second that, but I doubt there are many people on this list working the
security checkpoints, at least in the U.S. Most of the security personnel I
encounter at U.S. airports look like their previous job was on the swing
shift at McDonald's --- the pay for airport security jobs in this country is
only marginally better. I was reassured to find the Gardai (real cops!)
operating the sniffers and scanners at the Dublin airport last month.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.