Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:High speed or new x-ray at airports
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:06:53 EDT

<< I found it all rather amusing except at DFW where I was tight for my
 connection, and didn't need to be spending time educating security guards
 in classic cameras. >>
I have had the same experience with my M6. I travel a lot and have just
accepted the reality that security guards will need to be educated. So far
they have all been very willing to learn about the camera. Several of them
have even been impressed with the beauty of the thing. A couple just took my
word that it really was a camera because they could not comprehend what they
were looking at and what I was saying.
Bob