Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:High speed or new x-ray at airports
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 18:07:17 -0400

>A couple just took my
>word that it really was a camera because they could not comprehend what they
>were looking at and what I was saying.

Try going through security at Dulles or National. There is one person who
pulls off the lens cap of my M6, peers intently through the viewfinder, and
declares that there is nothing hidden in the body! I'd really hate to get
into a discussion about interchangeable lenses with this nitwit.

BTW: Pat and I have gone to the trouble to have our cameras and lenses
registered on a US Customs sheet and signed off by the inspectors at
Dulles. It's come in handy, as we've been challenged by the Customs
inspectors twice - -  once on our return from The Netherlands, and once on
our return from the United Kingdom.

George Berger
gberger@his.com