Subject: [Leica] Luna Pro Digital
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 12:14:59 EDT

In a message dated 98-09-05 23:17:00 EDT, Andy wrote:

<< As a replacement, I bought the Luna Pro digital.  It has been great.  I
have experienced no problems at all, and exposures with Kodachrome 25 were
fine from the beginning using either incident or reflected readings...
The new meter instantly gives you the correct exposure.  Therefore, it is
easier to use in low light.  The digital uses a single AA battery that can be
purchased anywhere. >>

Please let me second this - I have been completely satisfied with my Luna Pro
Digital since I got it about four years ago. It has functioned flawlessly, and
seems less heavy than the old Luna Pro as well. A fine meter!

Will von Dauster