Subject: [Leica] Yipee! I got my M6
From: Steve Maller <steve@maller.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 09:46:59 -0700

Thanks to all the encouraging words from you LUGgers, I finally have my M6!
I got a beautiful new Chrome body with a matching 35/2 ASPH in chrome.

I ran a quick roll of film through it yesterday afternoon (Kodak TN400) and
had it one-houred. They botched up the printing pretty well (as expected),
but I didn't care much.

I ran the negs through my Polaroid Sprintscan 35 Plus at 2700 dpi and I
have to say I am amazed. As a longtime EOS user and relatively new Canon
"L" user, I've never seen depth and richness like this in a photograph.
Truly breathtaking.

I also got the standard Eveready Leica M6 case and it seems really tight.
Is this normal? Will it loosen up over time?

Cheers!
Steve Maller
Burlingame, California

come see my pictures at http://www.maller.com/photos/