Subject: Re: [Leica] good taste - was Hg Batteries
From: Dave Myers <myers@bluelake.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 19:29:41 -0400

Hello...

When I read Mary's post to my wife, we both just laughed.  It was funny.  Then I
said, "I wonder how long it will take someone to find fault with it?"  Some
people in our society have just lost their senses of humor.  I would suggest to
Jacques (and everyone else) that it's o.k. to laugh every once in a while.

Mary, good one!

Dave Myers