Subject: [Leica] M3 and 75mm Summilux
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 22:26:58 +0200

Just wanted to share the excitement of how well my 1.4/75mm Summilux
works on my M3. I use it with the VIOOH finder (which has the advantage
of also having a frame for my 35mm lens). When focusing this lens, the
longer rangefinder of the M3 really shines! I just picked up some
pictures on XP2 Super (great film, incidentally), shot last weekend at
an antiques/junk market in Waterloo. They are great (and some will soon
appear on my web site). Finally I am seeing the sharpness in the images
shot with the Summilux that I was expecting when I bought the lens. I
continue to be amazed at how well this camera, in my case 39 years old,
works. I just put one of my Pentax SLRs up for sale on Ebay--the Leica
virus has taken hold fully!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman