Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Agfacolour fading
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 01:52:09 -0700

Where they in cold storage?

There is a book "Care and permance of color photos"
or something close, easy to find on amazon.

One of the points in it is that if you store
Kodachrome in the dark, it lasts it really
long time, like several decades.

And if you store it in a proper fridge
(some issues with not freezing and humidity)
that several decades gets *really* long,
like 2000 years projected or some such.

Color negs aren't nearly so long life to
begin with, but they get a similar boost.

bmw