Subject: Re: [Leica] London and Paris
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:25:02 -0400

Bill-
I am amazed at the number of people who go on the 'trip of the lifetime' to
places I would kill to travel to, they bring their film in for processing
and I discover that they 'saved' money by taking disposable cameras, and at
times never alighted from the bus or car to take the pictures!
You are on the right track, taking a decent camera. Take what ever you can
comfortably carry, and plenty of film! What ever else you do- GET OFF THE
BUS. GET OUT OF THE CAR. and most importantly, share your journey with us!
HAve a great trip, and a safe one!
:)
Dan
dwpost@msn.com