Subject: Re: [Leica] Any experience with Agfa Scala 200 BW Slide film?
From: GERosen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:20:38 EDT

I just got back 2 rolls (one each 35 & 120) that I shot on an Alaska trip of a
variety of subjects and am extremely pleased. Very sharp, excellent contrast,
(I shot mostly with a yellow filter) and very good tonality.

I bought mine from B&H in New York with mailers for a lab in Florida and
except for the inevitable wait for the mail to come back the service was very
good.

So far, the only problem been working with my lab to come up with a good way
of making enlargements. I exposed both rolls for shadow areas and Type R
prints have so far tended to blow out the highlights. The good news is that at
11 X 14 the 35 shows no visible grain at about 18 inches.

Gerry