Subject: Re: [Leica] CdI Web site
From: Simon Ogilvie <simon_ogilvie@ionica.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:58:19 +0100

Andre Jean Quintal wrote:
> Hot news would be the new Contax G Medium Format autofocus.
> A low range Canon EOS. A good looking Nikon Pronea (APS).

Sorry to be picky, but the Contax is not a "G".  This would give
the impression that it is a rangefinder like the G1 or G2.  It is in
fact a large and heavy SLR...

And the new EOS 3 is not low range!  It's based on the 1N.

Whether you think the Nikon APS is good looking is a matter
of taste.  I happen to think it's astoundingly ugly myself.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude...

Simon.