Subject: [Leica] A Sad, Tired Subject, Once Again
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:29:17 -0400

At 12:41 PM 1998-09-12 -0700, Willie Ju wrote:

>I'm investing in a Leica system because, needless to say, I want the
>best image quality. I want sharp, sharp, sharp.

There are many more optical parameters than mere sharpness.  Almost all
manufacturers can produce "sharp" lenses.  It is the mixture of contrast,
saturation, edge definition, and the like which make Leica lenses so
pleasing, to this user, at least.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!