Subject: Re: [Leica] (off-topic) Jobo
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:14:15 -0700

Jeff S wrote:

> What with all the recent talk regarding Jobo's processing equipment,
snip
> but more importantly, rather than standing about by the sink, ready to
> agitate the film every 30 seconds, and fretting over temperature drift, I am
> sitting around reading email or reading a book!

Once when I first started using a jobo I started the developer
processing, tripped the clock and then the phone ran.  Fifteen minutes
later I remembered the Jobo.  Ran back to darkroom and finished the
run.
Interestingly, the negs were fine, just a little dense (matching the
photographer).  The processor is so efficient with chemicals that the
small amount used is exhausted before it can seriously overdevelop.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego