Subject: Re: [Leica] The anti-R conspiracy (was: CdI Web site)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 18:19:35 -0500

At 05:13 PM 9/13/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Nobody knows yet how the Canon 35 f/1.4 will compare optically, but in
>terms of size it will be huge in comparison to the M Summilux Asph. The
>specs I've seen show it takes a 72 mm filter. Hardly discreet.

Yep, and slap an EOS1n behind it, and it should be quite the package. But
the optical comparison will be interesting nonetheless. Canon claims to
make the best lenses around, so I hope someone gives them a good testing.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math