Subject: Re: [Leica] New M lenses
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 23:03:25 -0400

At 12:18 -0500 13/09/98, goldman@math.umn.edu wrote:
>	I just got a mailing from Leica, Solms on what will be shown at
>Photokina.  [ . . . ]
>	2) a 135 F3.4 Apo-Telyt M which no one expected,
[ . . . ]
>Jay Goldman

	1/ Here's something to wet our appetite : 135mm
	making a comeback ! ! !
	While just about everybody in 35mm format photography
	had to have a "135", it seems to me that this focal length
	had fallen out of fashion. Seems to me a 'R' Noctilux 135mm
	could sell a lot to security agencies and such . . .

	2/ Other keywords that might make more sense soon
	could be, in this photo world:

		Eco-Fluid=AE
		Supralux=AE-AW
		UltraLux=AE
		Noctilux-HR=AE
		Zeist=AE

	Let's wait and see. I'm just proposing these
	as potential trademarks for future Leica products.    ;+>)
	No charge.

	Andr=E9 Jean Quintal

"He looked like lightning,
his robe was white as snow" . . .