Subject: [Leica] OCTOBER home page
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 98 07:24:46 -0700

Dear Friends,

Well I've suffered the "slings and arrows of outrageous 'computer' fortune"
with apologies to Hamlet, and seem to have at last re-done and updated my
home page.

There is a higer resolution series of images from Japan, Images and
comments on our trip into the outback of the Kimberleys, an introduction to
the new member of my family India, some images from a recent trip to Sydney
and the usual news letter.

I hope you may enjoy some of the images, the page is less fancy due to many
computer frustrations crashes and data loss. Comments please, all images
Leica cameras M6 R8 and Z2x

Cheers

Alastair Firkin,