Subject: Re: [Leica] Favorite lenses!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:58:05 -0400

Hans-
Really nice! I agree with you that the age of a lens has little to do with
the ability of the photographer to use it in an appropriate fashion. The
photo tells a story- you can see with the poster just readable behind him
that there seems to be a campaign going on. I guess elections are the same
from one end of the globe to the other! The candidates roll up their
sleeves, and hunker down with a microphone trying to convince us that our
worries are over if we elect them! Lars would not be out of place in
Minnesota, (even his name fits that area!), or in Bugscuffle Mississippi.
Politicians! The Modern Everyman!
I hope you enjoy the new ASPH lens; I tend to buy used lenses since I am
retired, and have a limited budget. I have never been one who needed the
very latest thing, but I can't criticize anyone who wants the latest and
'best'. It means that more good used stuff is out there! I am getting
re-acquainted with rangefinder cameras after many years, and I am still
trying to master the Summitar that I bolted on to my M-3! I have a ways to
go in order to work my way up to the newer M lenses!
Bask in the light,
Dan
dwpost@msn.com