Subject: Re: Re(2): [Leica] Untitled Magazine ?7
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:09:34 -0400

BD-
I still can't get the images to load, but from the first page I can see some
validity in your criticism. In your defense I think you made some
constructive criticism. You are right about the younger generation being
video oriented. I recall when my daughter was about 5 or 6 ( she's 24 now!)
I was fixing an old B&W television. When I was testing it out, she asked,
"where are the colors?" I realized that until then, she had never seen a B&W
television!  I am sure that for some of these young people, the PROCESS of
seeing is totally alien as they are so used to sound bites and video clips.
The observation that they are lacking in ability to see static images,
particularly those that convey a message, is a valid one.
Dan
dwpost@msn.com