Subject: [Leica] Who can help with Leitz Focomat II C ?
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:21:12 +0200

A couple of days ago, I posted a message but got no replies, presumably
because people seem to be engaged in all kinds of discussions on the new
items at Photokina.
Here is a repost. I hope someone will be able to offer some advice/help.
Thanks.
- -----------------

A colleague of mine has acquired a second hand Leitz Focomat II C
enlarger.
The device can make enlargements from both 35mm and 6x9 film. Two lenses
came with it.

Now, although he is quite an expert in the dark room, he has a lot of
troubles in getting the right focus.

I believe this topic of focussing has already been discussed before, but
could those who are knowledgable help us out?

Thanks. Any info on a manual would also be welcome.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !