Subject: Re: [Leica] Who can help with Leitz Focomat II C ?
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 98 21:45:52 -0500

Pascal wrote:

>-----------------
>
>A colleague of mine has acquired a second hand Leitz Focomat II C
>enlarger.
>The device can make enlargements from both 35mm and 6x9 film. Two lenses
>came with it.
>
>Now, although he is quite an expert in the dark room, he has a lot of
>troubles in getting the right focus.
>
>I believe this topic of focussing has already been discussed before, but
>could those who are knowledgable help us out?
>
>Thanks. Any info on a manual would also be welcome.
>
>Pascal

Hello Pascal,

Last week I called Leica USA in New Jersey and asked Niels Thorsen for
some information on the focomat 1c.  He said he would send me a manual.
A few days later I received a large envelope with very detailed
information, diagrams, set-up and focusing instructions.

The phone # is (201) 767-7500 ext. 228.  I suppose you could also log on
to the Leica inter-national website and E-mail them.  Never tried this,
but it might work.  Hope this helps.

Mary Kephart