Subject: Re: [Leica] Summitar
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 06:23:14 +0000

>   So, I use the Summitar a lot.  Where have you found yours to shine?
>-Mark Walberg

I occasionally use it on my IIIf but more so with the SM-M adapter on an M
camera. I mainly used it with B&W films although my first roll through it
was in colour and I could hardly tell the difference from the Summicron shots.

Even I do not have the barndoor shade, I have hardly encountered any flare.

I would recommend it as a fine 50mm lens for those on a budget.

Dan K.