Subject: [Leica] M6 or R6.2?
From: Bo Fan <hrbpetro@public.hr.hl.cn>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 15:43:30 +0800

- --------------84084C2AF9B00D798286F752

To Mr. Eric Welch,

Do you think the photographic fans would prefer a Leica M, just like the
real computer fans prefer a Mac but not Windows?
I am a novice to photography, in several weeks I have to decide what I
should buy, an M6 or a R6.2. Now I have a Nikon 90x, so I don't think I
need another auto R8. I'd like to forcus more on landscape photos. Could
you or any other persons could give me some suggestions?

Thanks.

Eric Welch wrote:
BUT, don't mistake the fact that lots more people tend to prefer the M
the R to be any kind of comment on the quality of the optics.

- --------------84084C2AF9B00D798286F752

<HTML>
To Mr. Eric Welch,

<P>Do you think the photographic fans would prefer a Leica M, just like
the real computer fans prefer a Mac but not Windows?
<BR>I am a novice to photography, in several weeks I have to decide what
I should buy, an M6 or a R6.2. Now I have a Nikon 90x, so I don't think
I need another auto R8. I'd like to forcus more on landscape photos. Could
you or any other persons could give me some suggestions?

<P>Thanks.

<P>Eric Welch wrote:
<BR><I>BUT, don't mistake the fact that lots more people tend to prefer
the M to</I>
<BR><I>the R to be any kind of comment on the quality of the optics.</I></HTML>

- --------------84084C2AF9B00D798286F752--