Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW LIST MEMBER question R8
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 04:04:10 PDT

JG wrote:
>>R8, I'm getting horror stories over here in Europe about the
electronics Truth? Fiction?>>>>>>>>>

Hi JG,

As far as the R8 goes, any negative garbage about the camera is pure
fiction!  Sure there have been a couple of minor things, however, the
camera is a dream to use. Mine was everyime I had it in my hands up
until 4 days ago. That's when some nefarious person thought they might
make better pictures than I and they stole it!

But it will be replaced very shortly and another will be added once I'm
back home in Canada next week.

If you are considering getting into R gear and you can afford the R8 go
for it, you'll never be sorry nor look at any other camera with envy.

ted