Subject: Re: [Leica] new Asph 90
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 05:41:57 -0400

How can a lens be *too sharp*?   If you were presented with a lens touted
as "less sharp then its predecessor", would you actually buy it, especially
at current Leica prices?   I know the argument about creases and pimples
etc.  Doesn't matter; would you pay good money buying the latest lens from
Leica that was guaranteed to be less sharp than another lens?

Dan C.