Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilfochrome Question
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:12:09 -0400

At 01:41 PM 9/17/98 +0900, you wrote:

>That's excellent.  WIth a drum, I throw away the chemicals after
processing one
>print, so I get 13 8x10 prints per litre.  Do you replenish the chemistry, or
>adjust the processing time/filteration as you exhaust the chemicals?

I don't replenish the chemistry. There is no noticeable difference until
you've developed about 40 8x10's.

>Now, where do I find a CAP-40?  That's the question.

You can get a new one from Ilford or watch the ads in Shutterbug for a used
one.

>To keep this discussion on topic, I have many transparencies that I shot with
>my M3 (current back in the shop to reglue the rangefinder prism.)

All of my Ilfochromes are printed from Leica transparencies  :-)

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>