Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilfochrome Question
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:09:05 -0400

At 08:07 PM 9/16/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi Tina -
>
>Where did you buy a Minit Mask? Sounds like a great way to experiment with
>masking.

I read about it in Darkroom Techniques and ordered it from the manufacturer
several years ago.  It's made by Photo Tools, Inc. in Northbrook, IL.  You
can buy a plain piece of glass or one with a cut-out for a 35mm slide.
The cut-out one is much easier to work with.

>Tina, have you ever tried draining partially used P30 chemistry from the
>CAP40 and storing in air tight containers? Sometimes it would be nice to do
>a few prints, then put things away until the next session without having to
>mix fresh chemicals all over again.

I haven't tried draining the chemicals.  I usually try to plan to do all my
Ilfochrome printing over a couple of days and just print until the
chemistry wears out.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP