Subject: Re: [Leica] new Asph 90
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 21:31:04 +0100

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I am willing to bet dollars to donuts that most owners of the current 90/2
> would prefer a sharper rendition at f2, if it indeed soft at that opening).

Let's the M 90/2 Apo-Asph and the R 100/2,8 Apo be super sharp,
and use the M-75/1,4 and 80/1,4 for portrait.

It's great to have the choice to buy what you want,
depending only of your taste (or your wallet).

Anyway there are so many second-hand M 90/2 Summicron on the market,
(and you can expect more)
that I bet you will have the possibility to buy it for a long time.

Lucien