Subject: Re: [Leica] new Asph 90
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 19:13:40 -0700

Dan,
I also like the older lenses--in some ways. I have an f1.5 Sumarit (cr 1958)
and an f3.5 Samaron of about the same era. Both are good and have their
place, but most of the photos that other people say "Wow" about are taken
with the f2 Sumicron-m 50mm. But, I grant you, the older lenses give a look
that cannot otherwise be obtained.
Happy shooting.
Joe Stephenson