Subject: Re: [Leica] COMPLETE Serial Numbers, Please!
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:31:23 -0700

Marc and Buzz,
I don't know about the legal aspects of posting serial numbers. However, I
like the ideal of posting becasue it makes disposal of stolen goods slightly
more difficult. As a buyer I want to be quite sure that I am buying from a
person who has the right to sell, ie, the ower, or legitimate agent. It's a
small thing we can all do to protect ourselves--to a limited degree--from
crooks.

Joe Stephenson