Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: TTL M6
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:12:40 EDT

Tom Perez wrote:

"Does TTL for this camera seem a little like a trailer hitch on a Porshe. Sure
it
 works, but it kinda defeats the purpose."

Tom, in certain instances, I would agree with you, however, using fill flash
for outdoor portraits works wonders.  It has me rethinking flash.  Has nothing
to do with being an "available light photographer."  The new small Leica flash
is tempting...never thought I would say that!  : - )

Cheers,
Arturo