Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: TTL M6
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:31:48 -0400

	T.P--

	You are probably right regarding loading up M series Leicas with
bells and whistles.   However, adding TTL flash does provide a feature that
some people might want and which the rest of us can ignore, and adds it at
very little extra size, weight, or electronic dependency.  I agree, though,
unless there is something else to the new unit that hasn't been announced, I
for one will not be trading up (trading over?).

	Buzz