Subject: [Leica] Re: TTL M6
From: jackson105@juno.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:36:30 -0700

The only problem with using the M6 TTL for fill flash is that unless you
take pictures only at dusk the 1/50 sec. it,s going to force you to do
all your work with Royal Gold 25.  Otherwise you will be taking most
pictures between f/8 and f/22.  Too bad they can not raise the sync.
speed to 1/250 sec.  Then the M6 TTL would be near perfect.
Fred Jackson
jackson105@juno.com

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:12:40 EDT AJSymi@aol.com writes:
>Tom Perez wrote:
>
>"Does TTL for this camera seem a little like a trailer hitch on a
>Porshe. Sure
>it
> works, but it kinda defeats the purpose."
>---------------------------------
>
>Tom, in certain instances, I would agree with you, however, using fill
>flash
>for outdoor portraits works wonders.  It has me rethinking flash.  Has
>nothing
>to do with being an "available light photographer."  The new small
>Leica flash
>is tempting...never thought I would say that!  : - )
>
>Cheers,
>Arturo

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]