Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Print help
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:45:55 -0700

Dave,
I don't know how many prints of what size you got for your $250.00, but her
in New Mexico a local custom lab charges $12,00 for an 8 X 10, If you shoot
Kodacolor and include a gray card, you get very good color rendering and
beautiful prints. Not "hot," or reved up like some processes, but pleasing
and life-like.
Joe Stephenson