Subject: Re: [Leica] R3's natural selection
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 21:38:16 PDT

Alastair wrote:

>the R3's that are still working and out there have not been through a
>natural selection process, and perhaps it is survival of the fittest.
Maybe those left standing are worthy cameras with a cheap price tag?

Hi Alastair,

Well the Aussies have sure mined the Gold alright. Now if I offered them
a gold medal to find the thief that got my R8, maybe I'd get it back. :)

Good point on the R3's that are still working. If they haven't crashed
yet then they'll have gone through the "break in" time and be a good
deal as you say.

ted
goin' home in 2 days! :)