Subject: RE: [Leica] XP2 "Super"
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 07:27:06 -0400

B.D.--

	They print beautifully on black & white paper.  I would rather not
start an endless thread on favorite papers and warm v. cold, hard v. soft,
et cetera.  However, I find that XP-2 Super provides wonderful prints with
rich tones and a true luster.  The prints I sometimes get on color paper
from a local lab varies greatly due to the processing and man or woman
running the line.  Nonetheless, my own prints seem to be great.

Buzz