Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: M6 or R6.2 for landscapes
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:39:12 -0400

	[Buzz]
	To be honest, if you have just a 35, the only advantage I can see of
an SLR is being able to compose on the flat field of the focussing screen;
its closer to composing on a large format glass.  This is more a matter of
experience and preference than making better pictures, though.  Well, one
other advantage, if you want to use a lens longer than 135mm to pick out a
rock formation on the other side of the Grand Canyon...

	Buzz