Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 titanium:still in production?! (and more)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 06:20:28 PDT

Ernesto wrote:

>35-70 R 2.8:only 300 pieces will be made.

Hi Ernesto,

Do you mean they are only making 300 for the world market?

If that's the case, even though I had my R8 relieved from my possesion,
I better get an order in for the 2.8 35-70 as I had the 3.5 35-70 on the
camera that was stolen.

Obviously I'm replacing the R8, as well as the winder. But this faster
lens makes a much better tool than the 3.5 when working by available
light 99% of the time.

Hopefully we'll not have to wait until the year 2000 or later before
they are available, as we have for the R8 motor. :)

ted