Subject: Re: [Leica] My personal Photokina evaluation
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:03:11 EDT

Pascal:

Regarding your extra long diatribe :-), you should know by now that Leica
moves in small conservative steps.  Perhaps their latest offerings are just
fine and its your expectations that are unreal.  Leica knows what they are
doing, I think its futile to second guess them.  Maybe these "innovations" are
eveolutionary in nature and we have not seen the final product (e.g., ROM?).

They are other choice out there for 35mm photography.  But do you know what?
You nor I will ever give up Leica for one of those others!!

'Til death do us part!!

Arturo