Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Noctilux Picture
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 19:02:12 EDT

Bernhard:

I looked at your picture of Anna and she is a beauty.  Ironically my daughters
name is Anna.  However, she is 31 years old and wouldn't fit in the high
chair.  When she was the age of your Anna I couldn't afford a Leica much less
a Noctilux.    I now have an M6/HM and a Noctilux and enjoy it very much.  It
is an amazing piece of glass.  Continue to enjoy yours and please let me know
when you publish more pictures.

Peace!

BOB
Greensboro, NC