Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 21 ASP OR HASSELBLAD 503cm with ?? (undecided)
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:47:25 EDT

I have an M6, 21asp,35,50 and a 90, a Hasselblad Superwide and a 503CW system.
The 21mm Asp and the Superwide are my favorites tools.  I couldn't give up
either.  However, I do use the Hasselblad system more than I use my Leica.  I
like a larger negative and I seem to take much more care in the photographic
process with the larger camera.  It would be my suggestion that you complete
your M6 system with the 21mm before venturing into a Hasselblad system.  You
will find yourself adding another back, a lens, grips, filters, prisms and
eventually you will have a fortune tied up into the Hasselblad.  Use the Leica
with a tripod, the 21mm lens, a fine grain b&w or color film and you will have
to look hard for the difference in the shots with the Leica and the
Hasselblad.  The 21mm is a phenomenal lens.

Hope this helps you decide.

Good Shooting,
BOB

 I have 2 M6's (35,50 & 90).  I need to decide between either getting a 21asp
 or a Hasselblad.  Which would be of more use.