Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 titanium:still in production?! Ted
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 05:03:02 -0500

Dear Ted,

yes, I've been told 300 pieces for the world market. I trust who said
that and he knows I'm just an M photographer (no interest in R system).
Looking at the lens at Photokina (weight and size) and thinking at the
expected price it makes sense.A 35-70 with the weight of an 80-200 and
with a very limited maneuverability?
For sure not for everybody, unless they sell it with a free coupon for a
chiropractic treatment included.

Ernesto