Subject: RE: [Leica] 90 Elmarit-M vs. Tele-Elmarit-M
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:46:02 -0500

Paul,

I had the thin Tele Elmarit, used it in the same conditions you mention
and sold it after 6 months to buy the current Elmarit. The major =
problem
for me was flare:when the light comes from a certain angle flare is =
very
severe and I screwed up some pictures.Very compact and light lens,
though, to be a 90.
I'm very very happy now with the Elmarit:sharpness, color rendition and
3D effect are very good even at full aperture.

Ernesto=20