Subject: [Leica] RED DOT THIEVERY
From: "Greg Bicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:21:40 -0600

Dan,

I feel terrible.

All along, I've thought LUGgers were edging up on paranoia about theft and
the red dot.  I've agreed with many others that the thing to do is get
insurance, and go burn film.  I had no idea the red dot on some models, was
so big, and well, good looking.  Why, their cameras must get heavy with all
that tape!

The red dot on my camera is much smaller.

My God, it isn't paranoia, but it is a psychological problem...I, uh, I'm
having....DOT ENVY.

Enjoy the light.