Subject: [Leica] Another Kodachrome query
From: "D . K." <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:57:54 -0400

Thanks to all who replied with feedback to my original post. Some told me
to try the Fujichrome print process with Kodachrome transparencies over
Ilfochrome Classic. Any other opinions on this?

Further, I trust subscribers here will understand that as a M6 user, I want
the very best quality. When I saw the slide dupes from my Kodachromes, I
noticed that the brown skin tones of some Cuban boys looked closer to a
sun-burnt red on the dupes. I don't have a clue what process the lab used,
but for the future I'd be grateful if anybody can educate me as to what
process I should be seeking. What's the right question I should be asking
labs when I enquire about dupes, and what are the best/worse responses I'll
get?

Thanks again, Dave Fisher
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
tekapo@golden.net