Subject: AW: [Leica] Another Noctilux Picture
From: Bernhard Wingerter <Bernd_Wingerter@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 01:03:10 +0200

Pascal, B.D.,
I think it was f1, 1/30s, but I'm not shure. The picture was taken during
our summer holidays in Crete so I had no chance to evaluate the negs
immediatly. The foreground was only illuminated by the candle. At the first
moment I thought the negative was totally underexposed but I was wrong. The
Kodak PJM was processed in standard C41, without pushing, by our local
minilab.

Bernhard