Subject: Re: [Leica] hood on new 50 summicron
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:25:30 -0700

Michael,
Not sure what ou mean about "collapse when touched." The built in hood on my
50mm f2 stays where it is put and works great. Why do you feel a larger hood
is needed. This lens has less flare and better contrast than any I have
seen, so it's hard for me to believe that another hood of whatever type
would offer much benefit. Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson