Subject: [Leica] Leica round tray projectors....
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 8:33:09 -0500

I can say with 100% certainty that the new Leica "round tray" projectors
and lenses are compatible with Kodak's.  Look at the reference on Leica's
page that says that "round tray" (i.e. Kodak) users can now use Leica pro
series lenses etc....

I'm not sure about the remotes or dissolve unit jacks though.

I'm going to keep my Ektagraphic projector and buy a new Leica Pro lens.

Besides that..... Leica's projectors are probably made by Telex.....  the
same guys that make Kodak's models.....

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador