Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Flash SF 20
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 98 14:33:26 -0500

Tom Shea wrote today, regarding the Leica flash sf20:

>While this is not a fancy flash, I am looking forward to getting one.  I have
>been looking for a small simple flash to use occasionally with my M system.
>This flash is just what I want.

Dear LUGgers,

Thanks for all the postings about the Photokina.  I just looked at the
Leica web page with the new products on it.  I would like to know more
about this flash.  It is true that it doesn't bounce???  Also, if you
have a regular M6 (not TTL) would there be any read out regarding the
settings?  Also, how much does it cost?

Thanks in advance,

MK

PS.  Discussions about film and developing--are these considered on or
off topic?