Subject: [Leica] Leitz V35 enlarger--S.O.S.!
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 98 22:28:31 -0500

Greetings to all,

I need some quick help with the beautiful V35 which arrived here Friday.
There seems to be an electrical problem.  The bulb stayed on a few
minutes and went out, but it doesn't look like the bulb itself blew.  Has
anyone out there got a clue as to what might have happened?
- --also where to find the bulb 13139 Phillips in stock?  (Our local lamp
dealer says he can order one, but that could take awhile.)  Any info,
ideas welcome.  Thanks.

MK

PS I have the in electrical input set to 110 V AC (normal house current),
and I checked the fuse--it has not blown.  Thanks again.

MK