Subject: [Leica] London Lug meet
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 98 14:38:14 -0700

Dear Friends,

Well we now have a tentive date for a "shooting" day in foggy London, and
an evening of perhaps Greek food or "Pommie" beer ;-). I've suggested
Sunday the 22nd of November. Gerry, Simon and Doug have shown an initial
kind response to the idea, but all are welcome or as they say the more the
merrier ;-)

Any takers, or suggestions for a site. Doug has suggested meeting in Covent
Garden, and dining a la Greek. He has suggested if we start around midday,
that Summicron users would retire about 4, Summilux users at 430, and that
the Noctilux users could join them later as the plates begin to break.

Looking forward to the event.

cheers

Alastair Firkin,